If you’re using Facebook on your Android Phone or Tablet, you are likely to find to be the case that Facebook is able to access your entire Photos. If this is a problem for you there is a way to stop Facebook from accessing photos on your Android Phone.
Stop Facebook from accessing photos on Android Phone
Facebook requires you to give access to Photos at the time of initial installation of the application, as well as in the future via pop-up notifications.
Since a majority of users don’t take the time to read their notifications and do not read them carefully, they give Facebook as well as other Apps access to their Photos saved within the Gallery.
Even if you’ve granted Facebook access to your photos However, you are able to block Facebook from accessing photos on your Android Phone.
Stop Facebook from Accessing Photos on Android Phone
Follow the steps below to stop Facebook from accessing photos on your Android Phone or Tablet.
1. Open Settings in your Android phone or tablet
2. On the Settings screen, scroll to the bottom and select Applications or Apps.
3. On the Applications screen, scroll to the bottom and click on Facebook.
4. On the next screen, click on Permissions.
5. On the Permissions screen, deactivate the Storage option by moving the slider into the Off position.
In the following days, Facebook will no longer be able access photos saved within Your Android Phone.